RE: Strange shock (fwd)

Gary:
That is exactly my point!

It is during the operation of the coil that the charge
is formed! Uncoated coils produce the same effect.
Therefore, I do not believe it is the varnish. I have
seen it most prominently in equidrive circuits. By the
way what is, 'the rectification mechanism of corona'?
Have you ever experimently proven this as a repeatable
effect? I would like to see a paper detailing your
experiements and your scientific conclusions. If this
were somehow true and not produced from the damped
ring down charging system, you would see this effect
on continuous wave oscillators as well. Do you own a
vacuum tube coil? Is the static charge there from the
corona? Or is this just a guess?

Regards,

Dan