PVC or not

concerning secondary coil forms,,it seems that there is lots of coilers using
pvc for sec coil forms,,yet we find lots of information that it is a high loss
material? i am getting ready to build a 14 or 16 inch coil and have prices for
acrylic and pvc..20 to 30 dollars (acrylic) versus 5 dollars a foot (pvc). i
plan on using the best inverter duty wire i can get.which will be close to 300
dollars.. i do not want to have to wind the thing twice! my question is will i
really notice a difference whether i use pvc or acrylic..thanks everyone  :-))