Re: Voltage determination

Hi Tom,

	The "Vs = Vp sqrt(Ls/Lp)" is a very standard Tesla coil equation.
Personally, I divide the Vs voltage by 1/2 to allow for the source and load
impedance of a real coil.  Thus, I use:

Vs = 1/2 Vp SQRT(Ls/Lp)

This is really fairly close in most coils (Vs is a peak voltage).  However,
your coil would still be 2.5 million volts which still seems too high!
What are Vp, Ls, and Lp for your coil?

Cheers,

	Terry