Re: what is value of two toroids for topload?

Hi John M.,

The lower toroid will shield part of the upper toroid from ground and it will
loose some capacitance. The toroid stand-alone capacitance will decrease with
secondary size as well. You could throw in a value of percentage (e.g. 65%),
but I believe this value will change from system to system. You could at least
measure Fo, and back-calculate the capacitance of the top load. This would at
least show you the capacitance for your system (to a few percent accuracy). The
distances the toroid is above the coil also affects the top capacitance to some
degree.

Bart