Re: 4-1000A Screen Biasing...

Dan:
I am not sure which suggestion you liked. Please don't consider
connecting the screen to the plate through a resistor  as a
recommendation!!  That is just a quick and dirty method that sometimes
works with some tubes. Your best solution is to build a separate supply
for the screen.  Transmitter tubes can run a long time if they are not
abused.  My preference is to use good design practices and follow the
mfg. spec.  If you need more power, get a tube with a higher ratting.
Of course that can get expensive!!!.

Lots of luck

Ray