Re: what is value of two toroids for topload inside each other???

Hi Scot,

Hey!  Do you have a license to try new things!?  :-))))

The fields may be a bit smoother...  E-Tesla5 CAN calculate the fields of
this configuration (I just checked :-)).  I don't have access to a web page
at the moment to post the field plot but it does seem to have a smoothing
effect depending on the exact dimensins of the given coil...

Cheers,

	Terry

http://users.better-dot-org/tfritz/site/programs/E-TESLA5.ZIP