From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Friday, July 28, 2000 8:35 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: TC Primary Capacitors.

Original poster: "Richard Kircher" <richard.kircher-at-worldnet.att-dot-net>

John,
	I could not find a way to make your program compute the size of the
primary capacitor.  The version 3.1 that I tried requires the capacitor
size to be an INPUT not an Output of the program.  What am I missing?
Dick

At 06:03 PM 7/28/00 -0600, you wrote:
>Original poster: "John H. Couture" <couturejh-at-worldnet.att-dot-net>

snip...

>The Ver 3.1 (JHCTES) cap appears to be a good choice because the efficiency
>is reasonable and it is not a "sweet spot" capacitor. Most coilers use caps
>about this size for this size NST.

snip...