From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Sunday, July 30, 2000 7:20 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: sync motor question

Original poster: "Metlicka Marc" <mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>

hi gary,
you have brought up a point that i didn't think of, yes i was going to
bolt my G10 disk to the al. disk that is already on it. i was going to
make it 8" in dia., now my problem might be that my G10 is 1" thick, if
i make it 10"dia. do you think that the weight might be a bit much? i
was hoping to use this thickness so that i could insert steel set screw
receivers around the perimeter for the electrodes, i liked the post and
page about the gaps firing off peak alternately and thought i would set
it up to move my electrodes around if i want? i just have to find that
post again? i might have to get a thinner disk material?
any suggestions will be greatly appreciated, i am hoping to do this once
and to have it robust enough for my 33kv/pt and for my pole pigs in
storage for future big coil, maybe 24" by 72"?
thank you, marc metlicka