Re: Coil Meeting...

Terry,

I also had great luck with a MMC type cap except at the ends of the strings
of 10 until I added hot melt glue to the soldered connections to prevent
arcing between them.  I also had the most problems at the bottom of the tank
of oil (maybe the oil is breaking down???)

My RSG disk is made from phenolic, and the tungsten is pressed into threaded
brass rod and works well.  I used a lathe to drill the holes into the brass.
The hardest part to make was the disk hub.

Scott