Re: duh

Hi Chris,
I haven't forgott your invitation, just "mulling it over". But back to the
matter at hand, DC magnifiers. As a DC TC is only when the primary capacitor
is charged with a DC source, there should be no problem using the same
source to power a magnifier. As far as I know it has not been done, but have
a look in the CS Notes to make sure :-)

Regards,

Gavin, U.K.