Subject: Polyurethaning the Seconday Problems
Author:  Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com> at INTERNET
Date:    5/31/00 7:41 PM

Original Poster: "Bob Berg" <berg_bob-at-hotmail-dot-com>

I'm in the process of building my first 6" secondary out of pvc.  I made a
nice winding jig using a 1/2" drill / variace.  I can even use to spin the
pipe while sanding.  Now that I have a nice clean & smooth secondary I began
to coat it with polyeurathane while rotating it slowly.  The problem I'm
having is that the PVC/Poly is picking up a static charge and attracting all
kinds of dust and other air born junk.  I would like to make it a
contaimination free as possible. Does anyone have any suggestions to keep the
PVC free of static charge?  Maybee I can make a big Van De Graff with it ;-).
Thanks
Bob