Re: SRSG Newbie questions

Message text written by INTERNET:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
>I have noticed that I get reliable firing
>only w/ the two stationary electrodes in a certain spot ( namely on
>the opposite side ot the switch). I tried placing two sets of station-
>ary electrodes 180 degrees apart and could get no firing, no mat-
>ter how close that I adjusted them to the whirling rotory electrodes.
>I even tried just using only one set -at- a time.<

This is a complete mystery to me - all of my gaps fire. The reason
for the gap on one side of the motor not firing cannot be due to
phase - an async gap will hit every point in the cycle - its more
likely to be a mistake or fault in the wiring.

Alan