Re: Bottle caps

Jeremiah,

Erm, did you say the *caps* were firing??! They should *not* be breaking down
- this is generally considered a bad thing! The spark gap is the only thing
that should break down in the system. Don't run the transformer and the caps
alone, they will probably destroy one or both in short order. If you are using
a gap, and the caps are connected either in series or parallel, they should
both discharge at bang time.

Alex