Re: Need High voltage caps and diodes

Hi Matt,

	For the caps.  You can perhaps just use single strings of MMC caps.  If
you string ten 10nF 1600 volt caps, you will get 1000pF at 16000 volts.
That value cap is only $1 each from Digi-Key (# P10507-ND).  So the total
would be about $10.  You may also be able to find "catch as catch can" caps
like this too very cheap as salvage, but you will have to find them which
may or may not be worth the trouble.

Cheers,

	Terry