new pics at high power

Hi All,

 It's amazing how much you take something for granted until you
lose it - i.e. this list. I and I'll bet lots of others have missed it!!

 Many thanks to Chip et al for all the 'unpaid' work in maintaining
this list for all of us to enjoy.

 Now, down to business :-),

 Finally got my system back up with a cut back cap, (0.07 from 0.09 uf),
running with the new transformer. Absolutely fantastic!!
Got photos of at least 2 arcs to the roof truss in excess of 4 metres.
 take a look at

 http://www.geocities-dot-com/rcopini/fullpower.html

I think I've gone about as far as I can for the time being with this
coil so I'm going to start looking at the calcs for a magnifier.

Best Regards

 Robin Copini in OZ.