[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Strange Spark Behavior

On Tue, 29 Feb 2000 08:19:44 -0700 Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com> writes:
> Original Poster: "Jordan \"Insanity Incarnate\" Koppelberger"
> <ckopplb-at-bright-dot-net>
>
> A tesla coil I was running would do that when we used a very smooth
> polished
> aluminum
> sphere I had made up in the metals shop
>
> Jordan

You mean that YOU made up in the metals shop ;) great job on the
finishing work, and congrats if this is your first post, Jordan. We need
to make a huge sphere for the BBC (sorry UK folks, that stands for Big
Baby Coil, an affectionate term for our 12/60 coil)

Grayson Dietrich
http://www.electrophile.8m-dot-com
http://www.insani-co.8m-dot-com
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!