From: Tesla List [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Monday, February 28, 2000 6:30 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: 25kVA neon transformer

Original Poster: "Jon Lagler" <rockcrawl-at-netzero-dot-net>

Hi,
 I found this interesting item up for bid on Ebay
<http://cgi.ebay-dot-com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=268175105>http://cg
i.ebay-dot-com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=268175105 . A bit too pricey
for
my taste, but I thought others might like to see it. I bet it would work
real
nice for one of our coils.

Later,
Jon