From: Tesla List [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 01, 2000 7:02 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: 25kVA neon transformer

Original Poster: "Bunnykiller" <bigfoo39-at-idt-dot-net>

Tesla List wrote:

> Original Poster: "Mark Broker" <broker-at-uwplatt.edu>
>
> I never knew NSTs existed above ~1.8kVA (15/120)....
>
> Original Poster: "Jon Lagler" <rockcrawl-at-netzero-dot-net>
>
> Hi,

Snipp snipp and another snipp

its really not a NST ...  its more like a pig ( ummm hog maybe at 90
amps in)
it probably has a built in inductive current limiter ( not the typical
shunt type)

Scot D   any of you Neon guys know more ?  id like to know more:)