[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: More topload troubles

It's thursday afternoon, and still no luck.  I just have one question.
I don't have an LCR meter, so my tuning is kind of like this: test every
turn, find biggest spark, test every quarter turn around that, find
biggest spark, and then test every half inch around that.

If I were to use a good LCR meter, would I be able to find where to tap
by first finding L and C of secondary, compute frequency, find exact C
of secondary, then solve for inductance, and find how many turns I need
to achieve this?

Oh, and BTW, someones asked me where they can find WinTesla, but I can't
find the site again.  Anybody know the url?

Thanks,

Jason Raycroft