[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Bipolar coil

Hi Ralph,

	You can just use a standard long secondary coil with the primary simply
placed in the center.  There may be some advantage in haveing the secondary
in two parts that can be moved away from each other to adjust the coupling.
 In that case, the coils would still be electrically connected by a wire.
	Since bipolar coils have an theoretical ground plane through the center,
many of the standard equations and tools can be used or easily adapted to
their design.

Cheers,

	Terry