[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re[2]: NST's ARE ALL DEADLY !!!!!!!!

     If you shut off the power to your Ladder, then, shorted the poles, how
     did you get shocked?  Did you have a cap across the leads or
     something?  If you actually unplugged the transformers I don't see how
     you could get shocked. . .  .am i missing something?

     paul

<snip>

 I've also been shocked by the same 12/60 when i shut down and touched the
two poles of the jacobs ladder. The last time i was shocked was by a 15/90
nst bank. I shut off the power and waited a few seconds and shorted out the
jacobs ladder pole. After that i went to take off the poles and i got quite a
shock too. <snip>

Not getting shocked anymore in California
-Alan