[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re[2]: NST's ARE ALL DEADLY !!!!!!!!

I got bit 3 times last week. twise from a shutdown and unplugged NST bank
when I grabbed the Primary side (110VAC) connection several seconds after
shutrdown.

Also, while walking to the car holding the secondary coil, I got bit 5
times. Even AFTER we connected the top and bottom leads together and
grounded it out for a few seconds. Both of these have us stumped, though we
think the Ground in the park may be floating a bit.

Chris "Sparky" Boden
The Geek Group
www.geekgroup-dot-org