[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: HV rectifier tubes, capacitors, other stuffFS

Also note that all Mercury rectifier tubes like 866A's and 872A's are not
particularly great in high E RF fields. I personally like the MMD
(multi-mini-diode, to steal from others), but tubes can recover from
overstress conditions, where as solid state semiconductors are less
forgiving...

Regards,

David Trimmell