[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Neet Toys......

Last night while "Dumpster Diving" we came across an old forklift sitting at
the bottom of a dumpster.

Oh Joy :)

We scrounged a tom of parts off it, from the yellow strobe on top (soon to
be on Geek-3) to some MASSIVE 100A relays. We also got a few things we
cannot identify, that might be good for HV/HA work.

Here are the part numbers...

GE 205A5981 P13 813 (and a little pic of a diode)

GE 205A5981 P12 813 (same diode pic)

GE 205A5981 P1 813 (and a pic with a diode and a bent line...SCR?)

GE 205A5981 P15 813 (Same weird pic)

General Electric EV-1(tm)
cat. 1C4482CTRA70(a big scratch)BE308X0
This appears to be a BIG relay :)

Alright guys..the relay we think is 100A with a 36V coil, the other things
are weird. They look like big diodes, and the other 2 look like dodes with
an extra wire.

Any ideas?

Have fun:)

Chris Boden