[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Tesla2 beginners list (Was: primary supports)

> Original Poster: NDWhitaker-at-worldnet.att-dot-net
>

> Tesla List wrote:
>
>> Original Poster: Fucian-at-aol-dot-com
>>
>> ok can some one explain how to build a flat spiral?
>
> I may be speaking out of line but perhaps you should look into joining
> the Tesla2 list.  I have seen several of your posts and I think this you
> are a a point where the Tesla2 group is better suited for you. My
> understanding is that it is geared more towards the basic construction
> concepts.  Group correct me if I am wrong!

That's fair enough.  Many beginners can absorb a lot of useful information
from this list, even if they don't understand it all at first, as passive
readers.  Most of the more basic questions of the first-time coiler will
likely get more thoughful and helpful responses in the other forum (if it's
still around).  Lurkers there include some devoted experts on hand to
volunteer time to answer the same beginners questions many times over--a
very useful and noble thing indeed!

I started to write a Tesla Coil FAQ once, from my own experiences, but then
I had bills to pay and I had to get a job (which subsequently sucked out my
lifeblood, soul, and free time.)

-Adam
adamsmith-at-mediaone-dot-net
"Free will is expensive!"  -Me, c.1996