[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

upcoming auction

	I will be going soon to an auction of surplus goods from Niagara Mohawk, a
major power company in NY.  I am hoping that there will be many useful parts
for Tesla Coiling.  I will list some of the items mentioned on the bid
package, with questions:

2-awg welding cable - I hear this is good for primary connections?
C-10 cable - is it of any use?
Capacitors - Dosimeter/Newark/Aydin - Are any of these known brands?  I will
be able to tell the ratings when I get there, 	which will probably be more
useful.

And the big question -
The following transformers were listed -
Square D dry class H; Beckman Instruments filament; Graybar Radwaste

Are any of those types typically useful in Tesla Duty?  What types of
ratings or markings should I look for on them?

I'm sorry about the vagueness of the items listed, but unfortunately that is
all that I have to work with.

Thank You,

Andy Cleary
gemware2-at-dreamscape-dot-com