[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Interesting Skin Depth Data

Interesting article, but certainly not scientifically conclusive.
Procedures are ripe for errors. But I believe some have found evidence that
would concur that RF does not flow through ones skin. I would be interested
if anyone knows of such research, especially regarding RF cauterizing
devises used during surgery (probably the closest to TC's, but perhaps
operate in MHz range?), any MD or research folks have info on this?

Regards,

David Trimmell

At 03:15 PM 3/8/00 , you wrote:
>Original Poster: "Ruud de Graaf" <rdegraaf-at-daxis.nl>
>
>Hi Coilers,
>
>Maybe this is old news for the real TC die hards, but I found some interesting
>stuff about skin depth on
><http://www.misty-dot-com/~don/skin.html>http://www.misty-dot-com/~don/skin.html.
Thank