[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: The worlds Largest Coil

I'm really intrigued here, I'd make the trip from Florida to see it.
But playing devil's advocate, I've got to ask;

Ok, so let's say it's built, is the FCC going to let you fire it up?
How big do you anticipate the RF effects will be? 100 sq mi.? More?

Is there anything sensitive in the range of the effects?

What will your liabilities for damages be?

Obviously this thing can't be done on the sly, so you'll have to be strictly
above board with the operations. What license would cover this transmission
facility?

How many megawatts of transmission power are we talking about?
What will your frequency be?
What are the regs of that band?
Are you doing broad band (spark gap) transmission or CW (class 3)?
What type of noise generation are you looking at?
Are there FCC regs about that?

Just want to cover the bases.