[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Performance degrading over time

The caps are not heating up.  Not even warm.

No, no blower or vacuum on the gap.  Is evacuating going to improve
performance, and if so, how?

After re-grinding the bolts and re-gapping, performance is about where it
was before.  At least for the 10 minutes or so I had it running last
night.

thanks,
Ron
ronwes1-at-juno-dot-com