[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: IGNITION COIL POWERED TESLA

Hi Matt,

	I used to do this in my early days.  Just get a rectifier out of a color
TV or the equivalent (I think they make solid state ones now instead of the
1B3s ;-)))  TV shops and good electronic stores sell them for about 10
bucks.  The ignition coil just charges the cap and the rectifier keeps the
charge from draining between pulses.  The spark rate will only be about
once a second so you don't get the advantage of big streamers growing off
the previous streamer but it is a lot of fun!

Cheers,

	Terry

BTW - we would prefer that you use lower case characters.  Mush easier to
read ;-)