[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Basic Questions that I Know if I Would Think About It...

Hi Ryan,

	Everything sounds like you need to add capacitance.  Perhaps twice or
maybe 3 times what you have now.  You could also lower the frequency by
adding primary turns but I think you would have to add more turns which
would be harder than getting more caps.

Cheers,

	Terry