[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Bipolar or half wave.

Hi to all of you!

I'm not an experience coiller I just build 4 coils in my life my first
35 years a go whit my father a small VT coil 2 small triode #? 100W
approx. the biggest one 500W 3.25 secondary ASRG and I built  these for
other people because I don't have place at home I live in Montreal
(Canada) third floor apartment.

In my apartment I use one room for electric and electronic work, I
manage to bring a ground from a pipe to that room because no ground in
the electric installation (old apartment). My problem is: it 's really
impossible to have a RF ground , but I really like to build a small
Tesla at home for the first time in my life.

My project is to build a small,  something like 300W or less , bipolar
or half wave coil my question now is it possible to operate that coil
whit out a RF ground  and in a 20 feet of electronic equipment .

Whit the coils I built before I never have the time to play a lot whit
design and refinement.

Comment and suggestion are welcome.
Luc Benard

P.S. I just buy a digital camera this week and I gonna have a ftp site
soon it will make exchange easier.