[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Basic Questions that I Know if I Would Think About It...

> Original Poster: "Ryan Ries" <spud-at-wf-dot-net>

Hi Ryan,

Your going to need to keep your torroid small if you don't change Lp or Cp. You
should be able to break out of a 8" x 2" torroid without changing anything and
should tune in around between 15 and 16 turns. However, if you want to go to a
larger top load, then you'll need to either add more primary turns or trade
a little
Lp for Cp (add more tank capacitance).

Bart

>         Well, the new pictures of the Veretus coil are being developed.
We have