[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Hello!

I just wanted to say hello to everyone.  I joined this list about 2 weeks
back, and have not really had a chance to look through the emails yet.  I have
well over 1k of em so far!  I recently purchased an incomplete tesla coil, and
in a month or 2 will be completing it so I can take it to Burningman.  One
thing I tell ya is, you have not lived life until you have witnessed 30'
sparks shooting from a tesla coil as I saw 3 years back.  Now mine will
probably only shoot out 18" ones, but hey.. what the heck!
  Anyways I have alot to learn, and this looks like a GREAT forum for that!
So thanks in advance!  Take it easy everyone..

C.

Chris Petrell
taz-at-armory-dot-com
www.elwire-dot-com