[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Possible Record

Hi all,
         I actually have a copy of the original paper on that coil
somewhere in my notes at home, complete with handwritten
annotations. I will try and find it and report on anything I do find in
there regarding sparklength. The technical details I've seen reported
on the list over the last couple of days square with what is in the
notes I've read.
       I also have heard that the 100' mark was well in excess of what
Golka achieved. I'd want to see some photographic proof myself.

Regards,
Malcolm