[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Using Printed Circuit Boards

Hello again,

I've seen a lot of great coils on the Web.  But I noticed that no one (that
I can recall) used a printed circuit board for any of their electronics
(MMC, NST protection circuit, ect).  I saw a lot of perf board, though...
Anyways, one of my good friends makes printed circuit boards as a second
home-job/hobby.  He has pretty much offered to donate the board and the
materials to make some nice boards for my TC.  I'd intended to use them for
my MMC (hardwire the caps into strings, but leave the strings to be
connected via standard wire) and also in my NST protection circuit.  I had
intended to use wide lines (1/4"+) on the boards.

Since I haven't seen any pc boards on the Web, I thought that there may be
a drawback to using them in TC operation (not just an availability
problem).  So is there a problem here?

Thanks

Mark B