[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Retiring from the list as of April 1st.

Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com> on 21.03.2000 05:05:49

To:   tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
cc:    (bcc: Marco Denicolai/MARTIS)
Subject:  Retiring from the list as of April 1st.

>Original Poster: "Reinhard Walter Buchner" <rw.buchner-at-verbund-dot-net>

>Hello All,

>I would (sadly) like to announce my retirement from this great
>List as of April 1st. ;o(( The reason is NOT that I am no longer
>interested in Tesla coils (far from it, I´m hooked for life), but
>rather the enormous number of posts every day simply conflict
>with my presently available time to due my new job training (it
>is simply taking a big chunk out of my available free time).

Hi.

I regret your retirement from the list, as I found your comments always very
interesting and valuable.

I hope to see your name back on the list as soon as your "free time" encreases
again.

Take care and happy streamers!