[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: RF grounds and gas lines

Hi Paul,

In my area, all the utility company trucks have a 1-800 "call before you
dig number", or something like that, on them that you can call and they
will come out and mark off utility lines for you free.  They do this to
prevent major outages from people chopping through phone, gas, and
electrical lines.  The service pays for itself real quick ;-))  I think
different areas have different numbers but look in your phone book or call
around.  Utilities will bend over backwards to prevent someone from hitting
something "bad".

Cheers,

	Terry