[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: RF grounds and gas lines

On Tue, 21 Mar 2000 20:10:23 -0700, Tesla List wrote:

>  Original Poster: "David Trimmell" <davidt-at-pond-dot-net>
>
>  Hi,
>
>  Do check for utility lines. The City Planning & Development division
should
>  have such info available, for no charge. All you need is the address, and
>  maybe the property owners name.
>
>  Regards,
>
>  David Trimmell
>
>  At 04:47 PM 3/21/00 , you wrote:
>  >Original Poster: "Paul Mathus" <pmathus-at-learningco-dot-com>
>  >
>  >     Hello all,
>  >
>  >     Before I go pounding 8' ground rods into the turf, I was hoping
>  >     somebody could point me in the right direction to locate various
>  >     utility lines, sewer lines/septic systems and such that i may
rupture
>  >     accidentally. WHY DIG?
I used the gas meter on a large mistuned coil, at first I thought this a
little strange, but this was advise from an on site  electrician friend  who
said it was safe. Any good piping should be good for a secondary ground, I
assume this is called a RF ground. Not much current there. What gets more
interesting is using two widely seperated grounds from 180 phasings. As
theory presupposes we should have current transfer from pt a to point b
through the ground. However such disharges to ground show that one always
wishes to become the predominant discharge to ground, over the other
grounding, this is shown by simultaneous neon to earth discharges by
grounded 180 phased points of earth contact. Another interesting discharge
is that obtained by making a simple tesla primary air gap with a block of
concrete as the holding supports of the metal disharge pieces, I observed
the arcs to go through the concrete instead of the air gap. At the time I
dont recall if the secondary made a disharge as I shut it down right away.
We might have the possibility of concrete as a high freq arc gap, but I
doubt it, so just mentioning obscure ideas in passing.HDN

Binary Resonant System
http://www.insidetheweb-dot-com/mbs.cgi/mb124201

Visit http://freelane.excite-dot-com/freeisp