[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: oops

"I" would guess coincidence.  Most "coil kills" are when the Tesla coil is
shooting big streamers to the electrical outlets and phone wires ;-))
Unless your coil was doing some serious arcing, the microwave probably just
volunteered it's transformer to your coiling all by itself...  There may
have been AC line spikes, but microwaves and all are pretty tolerant of that.

Cheers,

	Terry