[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: 250,000 volt nuclear transformer

Hi Andy,

I can verify that switch yard equipment is outside the RCA (radiologically
controlled area) of the Nuclear Power plant. Not much chance for
contamination. This I know from working at many Power plants myself as a
Health Physics Tech. Allways thought the output from a 1000 Megawatt
generator (gernerally 22KV, 3F) would mak fore a nice PSU ;->

Regards,

David Trimmell