[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: The saturable transformer, or "Taming the MOT"

Tesla List wrote:

> Original Poster: "Finn Hammer" <f-hammer-at-post5.tele.dk>

> I was searching the IBM patent database for saturable reactors, but
> patents for the real thing are so old, that they ae not iincluded in the
> database, it only reaches back to the start of the seventees.

Try this site:
http://ep.espacenet-dot-com/
There are patents there going to the 1930's (at least), and from
several countries. The search engine apparently doesn't find very old
patents, but they are there, and you can download pdf copies of them
if you know the numbers.

Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz