[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: grounding question

Hi Kelly,
    Is there any possibility that you can get some geological data for the
area where you
are trying to establish your grounding point?  Perhaps beneath the gravel is
solid rock
that is very thick, or perhaps beneath a couple of feet of gravel is
sedimentary sand
that acts as drainage.  To hire a geologist is probably pretty costly.
Perhaps local
construction companies could give you some information on the geological
composition.
Phill (phill-at-iname-dot-com)