[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Remote phase cntrl

Hi All,

 I have recently completed my new srsg with a variac for phase control. I took
some photo's of the incoming waveform along
with the 'cut' point the srsg is on at the given variac set-point. The motor is
a 1hp 1500 rpm unit with a 250mm g10
disk with 8 electrodes. take a look at

 www.geocities-dot-com/rcopini/srsgsetup.html

Looking at the minimum vs maximum photos you can see the amount
of phase change achievable using this method.

Best Regards

Robin Copini.