[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

New page on the Tesla / High Voltage ring.

 Greetings, fellow Coilers. A few of you may have already visited my
homepage, but I am posting the link here again after a few additions I
made to it and after I publicized it on the Tesla Ring and on the High
Voltage ring.
 What I would like from you are comments on how to improve it, and,
more importantly, I would like to trade links with some of you that
have pages with similar content (I.E. I add a link of your page to my
site and vice versa).
 The URL is http://www.powerlabs-dot-org/

 P.S. Sign my guestbook :)

=====
Sam Barros,
sambarros-at-yahoo-dot-com
ICQ#:15156975
!!! Check my homepage at http://www.powerlabs-dot-org/ !!!
 "The Less You Know, The Better You Sleep"...
 "Evolution Stops When Stupidity Is No Longer Fatal"
 "If At First You Don't Suceed, Increase The Amperage"