[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TESLA COIL ROUND-UP MORE INFORMATION

If anyone is completely serious about ROUNDING UP my GREAT TESLA STUFF, as
in you WANT TO GET SOMETHING NOW, and you HAVE MEANS to get it, transport
it, etc..  Please call me.  Otherwise, please use email.

... serious orders only!!!!  I am incapable of going to salem where all my
stuff is.  I cannot drive yet.  My situation to get rid of all my stuff is
NOT desperate...  I just dont know what to do!  And I dont want all my 10
grand worth of stuff ending up in the scrap yard.  Its just a crazy messed
up situation....  And I want everyone to know that I care about them.  This
whole project of mine wasnt to make long sparks... It was to make ball
lightning. But that is over with now. So all hope for me is lost--but not
for you!  COME MOOTCH FROM THE MAD.SCIENTIST.BL MAN !!!

Cabbot
cabbot-at-mad.scientist-dot-com
www.interprise2000-dot-com
503 890-2610