Subject: Primary Supports
Author:  Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com> at INTERNET
Date:    5/4/00 8:02 AM

Original Poster: "Bryan Miller" <ftbll-at-MailAndNews-dot-com>

Hello Everyone,
    I am in the stage of setting up my primary.  I want to use 2" PVC  for the
supports because I have some extra that needs to be used up.  I have seen many
people who have cut notches in the PVC, but not really anyone who has drilled
holes for the copper tubing.  I was wondering if there would be any problems
with this other than making it harder to build?  Thanks for the help!!

     Bryan Miller