[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

I've been updating my solid state drive page.

    I admit the basic circuit could serve a dozen purposes but, as the
driver of the primary of a tesla coil, that thing should crank.  I've ran
simulations, and if you do it, keep your distance, or use a faraday cage if
you use a driver configuration that uses parallel MOSFET outputs.  I'm still
haven't drawn up the schematics for the solid state oscillator, or the
signal splitter to drive the MOSFETs but, it shouldn't be too long.  I'm
working on it.  The web page is set up so that you can test the theory using
audio transformers and 100ohms as the primary inductive reactance of T1 but,
you would have to find that yourself.  All I'm presenting is the equations I
used to get results, and the absolutes and order of operations.  The web
page is set up so that you can design your own.

http://members.xoom-dot-com/suckyfish/Resonance/ChaosI.html

James.