[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Current limiting (newbie question)

Ben,

Are you actually going to use the coil as a supply transformer for another
tesla coil? I don't think it would work very well as it is a pulse
transformer - actually no eeven a real transformer as it is designed to have
high inductance (ie the core is open, not closed!) If you are going to use it
as a tesla coil per se, I suggest you read all the docs and faqs you can find
on tesla coils, and look up "GMHEICSLR" on the list archives!

Take care!

Alex