[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

!Salt Water Caps and Heavy Formula's!

Hi,

    I was on CO2 Laser Growers previously and thought that there was a fair
amount of chatter on there, little did I know I'd be getting 30+ mails a day
when I joined this list! :^)

    Anyway, cut to the chase, does anyone know where can I find a LOAD of
information on salt water capacitors and their manufacture? I'm looking at
getting a hefty ~0.8uF -at- ~40Kv capacitor potted for me but I'd like to know
what my other options are first (Obviously for financial reasons). Any
detailed documents would be of great use. It's for operation at very high RF
frequencies (I.e 80 or less nanoseconds).

    Secondly, where can I read up on LCR circuits, qubic equations ect? I
spent my last period off school ill reading 150 pages on particle physics so
I'm no stranger to extreme boredom. Does anyone know of some good books
recently published or web sites with info on?

Thanks,

John